• Check in between 14h00 – 21h00. PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR OFFICE CLOSES AT 9PM,TO AVOID ANY PROBLEMS WITH CHECK IN PLEASE INFORM US OF YOUR ESTIMATE TIME OF ARRIVAL /Check out 11h00. Late check in fee will apply for arrivals after 9 pm. Strictly no check in after 11 pm
• Breakfast Hours is between 7am and 10 am in the Week and 8 am to 10 am on weekends. Should you wish to have breakfast earlier, Breakfast sandwiches are available on prior 24 hour request.
• Please note that this quote/booking is only for the amount of persons stated above. No extra guests other than what was booked will be allowed in the rooms or will be allowed to use the guesthouse facilities.
• No group/private gatherings or parties will be allowed on premises. Dolphin Inn Blouberg is situated in a residential area and the space is shared with other guests.
• The Owners have received many compliments about the relaxed, peaceful and quietness of the residence and we would like it to keep it that way. We kindly ask you to respect the other guests that are staying at Dolphin Inn. All guests are reminded that the noise level must be kept to a minimum after 22h00 at night and before 08h00 in the mornings. Guests shall behave appropriately and with discretion at all times, respectful of the Guesthouse environment as well as of other guests. We reserve the right to check out any guests anytime who behave in a disorderly manner or intentionally disturb the other guests. Right of admission reserved.
• We do not allow smoking in our rooms, only outside.
•The burning of candles inside the property or any other items of an inflammable nature is STRICTLY forbidden
• Always switch off all electric items that are not in use when leaving the rooms for any
length of time as well as before sleeping. Keep heaters away from furniture curtains/bedding/clothing/paper or items of an inflammable nature. Do not cover any of the heaters with clothing, towels etc.
• Please use our water sparingly as drought conditions prevail in the Western Cape.
• Dolphin Inn’s facilities will be USED AT OWN RISK. Whilst every reasonable precaution has been taken to ensure the safety of our guests, the owners, staff or hosts of Dolphin Inn will not be held responsible for any personal injuries or losses sustained by
• We do charge R 150 for lost keys / Guest will also be held accountable for any damage caused to the Guesthouse room or any furnishings, fittings and equipment therein by any act or omission of the Guest. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, Dolphin Inn Blouberg reserves the right to make a charge to the Guest’s credit card.
• By paying your deposit, you confirm that you have read the above confirmation and that all details are correct. It is also a confirmation that you agree to the above terms and conditions.